I have put together a list of useful websites that your children can use at home, to keep us all active during this time. I know your children all enjoy staying active and doing PE. Would be great if you could get involved too!
Missing you all!
- PE with Joe Wicks https://youtu.be/Rz0go1pTda8 this is a Monday to Friday Active motivation which is great for Kids and adults.
- Go Noodle ….https://www.gonoodle.com/ simple dance ideas
- Super Movers is an exciting partnership between the Premier League and BBC which aims to inspire primary school children to get active.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga for kids Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation designed specially for kids aged 3+, used in schools and homes all over the world. https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- 5aday fitness exercise routines for the classroom. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=5+a+day+fitness+youtube&rlz=1C1GGRV_enGB751GB751&oq=5+a+day+fitness&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.11266j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- Kids Bop Dance Along https://youtu.be/sHd2s_saYsQ