Our RE topic for this term is ‘Taking Care of Creation’.
We are looking at the Christian story of creation, the seasons we can enjoy throughout the year and how we can look after our world.
We have suggested five activities to complete.
1. If you have a Bible at home, you could read the story of creation from it or read a version of the story on the next page.
2. Draw your own picture of the Christian creation story including your favourite animals, fish, birds and flowers.
3. Colour and make the creation wheel.
4. Make a poster of how we can look after our world e.g. recycling, putting litter in the bin, turning lights off and treating each other with kindness.
5. Complete the seasons activity.